WSIS Voting Process
The National Medicinal Plants Board, Ministry of AYUSH and C-DAC Hyderabad have developed e-CHARAK (a user friendly web as well as mobile application) for promotion of trade of medicinal plants.
e-CHARAK has been nominated for the World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) Award 2018 under the Category 13 e-Agriculture.
The "Public Voting Phase" of the contest to select the most appreciated project is ongoing now. If you value our contributions, we solicit your support by voting for e-CHARAK project.
Category 13: ICT Applications- E-Agriculture
Project: e-Channel for Herbs, Aromatic, Raw material And Knowledge
e-CHARAK is a virtual market place that aims to connect diverse players in the medicinal and Aromatic plants (MAP) supply chain in India. It seeks to be a one-stop virtual showcase for MAP sector that displays related goods and services thereby connecting prospective buyers and sellers. The multilingual web based application with a supporting mobile app provides an anytime anywhere access to the service. The users of the platform include collectors, small farmers, cooperatives, producer companies, service providers, experts, input agencies, processing centres, small traders, etc.
Process to vote:
- Visit https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/prizes/2018/ and Click on "vote"
- Click on "Vote" to lead you to Login - "Voting form"
- Register (if you are new user) or login (if you are registered) . You can use the "Forget password" option to reset your password.
- To register, Fill details and click on "Register". On successful registration, an authentication mail with a link is sent to your E-mail id. Click on the authentication link in your Email for completion of registration.
- Visit https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/prizes/2018/ to cast your votes for each category.
- On reaching Category No : 13, Vote for "e-Channel for Herbs, Aromatic, Raw material And Knowledge"
Please note that for your vote to be valid, you need to vote for one project in all categories.
Last date for voting - February 18, 2018